Saturday, January 7, 2017

A Bad Case Of Writer's Block

Hey y'all!  I've hit a road block.  I've got a serious case of writer's block.  It sucks.  I have the will to write, but I don't know what to write about.  I feel lost.  I've tried everything in How to Combat Writer's Block.

I've tried walking away from writing, watching a show (I'm officially caught up on the current season of The Vampire Diaries), going outside, and exercising.  None of these have successfully managed to pull me out of my writer's block.  Just writing doesn't help.  I've spent most of the holiday staring at a blank page.  I hate it!  The gif below is how I feel and look when I try to write right now:


via GIPHY

As I said before, I'm stuck.  It's time that I admit that I need help.  Do you know a way to fight writer's block?  Any particular topics you want to read?  I'm always open to suggestions.  I want to hear from you.  Let me know in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment